We’ve got a big update! Our warehouse/yard is moving to 215 Monroe Street North, North Hudson, WI. In short, our lease was up for renewal, and we were looking for a bigger warehouse. North Hudson is attractive to us geographically as the growth from the Twin Cities extends eastward into Wisconsin. The industrial space offered Glenbrook a larger building (twice the size) and outside storage. Nowadays, it is very hard to find this combination.
The larger warehouse will give us the ability to stock additional items. That is a good thing for all of us! Since most of your building materials are delivered right to your jobsite, we see very little impact to our customers. For “will calls” there will be a transfer truck option to Oakdale to make it more convenient for you to grab your materials. Please let your sales representative, Ryan or Johnny, know at least two days in advance if you would like something dropped at Oakdale. Schedule frequency on transfer trucks are TBD based on volume.
To get to 215 Monroe Street North, please route from the north by taking:
- Hwy 36 / 64 across the river into Wisconsin.
- Take the next exit (a roundabout) which is County Road E / Wisconsin 35.
- Follow signs on Country Road E to Wisconsin 35 and go south on Wisconsin 35, which turns into 6th Street in North Hudson.
- When you make it to the Kwik Trip, make a right turn on Northern Road N. Follow through residential area, through a stop sign or two, to Monroe Street North.
- Make a right turn, at Monroe, into the industrial area.
The hours at the new warehouse are still the same: M-F 7am—4:30pm. Our office is still located in Oakdale. Please share our new location with your employees!
Please call Ryan or Johnny if you are on your way to “will call” items.
- Ryan Groth, Yard Manager, number is 651-252-7138
- John Otto, Lift Operator, number is 651-327-7108.
Glenbrook Building Supply, Inc has been serving pro contractors since 1988. We thank you all for your patience during this move!