If so, treat yourself to a brand-new dock system built by us. Or, how about renewing that metal-framed dock system with custom cedar dock tops built by us?
Glenbrook Building Supply, in conjunction with our sister company EdgeBuilder Wall Panels, manufactures custom dock sections and custom dock tops. Bring us your old and tired dock tops and we will make sure the newly rebuilt tops fit your existing frame(s).
Custom Insert Dock Panels Starting at $99 + tax.
- $99 will get you a 4×4 cedar panel with 3 stringers.
- We prefer to build off an old panel or signed off drawings / dimensions.
- There are 100’s of dock brands out there and no two are the same. Therefore, exact measurements are required.
- We will save the “cut out(s)” for you to do yourself on site.
- Lead time currently is 2-weeks.
Dock sections starting at only $109 + tax.
- 4’ x 8’ or 4’ x 10’ stock dimensions.
- Green Treated Southern Yellow Pine or Cedar Options
- 5/4 decking on topside
- 2” x 6” framing with a 2” x 4” brace on the underside
Hardware for above by Tommy Docks!
- We stock the 1 ¼” normal duty line of hardware.
- Special order from Tommy Docks – typically here in 2-days.
Glenbrook Building Supply is conveniently located in Oakdale, MN, serving the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin. We are a “Good Place to Find” for all your lumber, decking, and home improvement needs. We are open to the public and are happy to sell you the materials if you are a do-it-yourselfer. Dock sections go fast (while supplies last).
Glenbrook Building Supply, Inc. is the one-stop shop for decking and railing needs. Our experts are on hand to assist on best practices for deck framing per current codes and they are well-versed in all material types. The type of material used to build a deck greatly influences the look of the outdoor space as well as the life expectancy
Composite & PVC Decking: Trex, TimberTech, TimberTech AZEK (formerly Azek), Dekorators, Fiberon and more!
Composite wood decking is a mixture of wood fibers and plastic that are mixed with pigments to attain various colors. PVC decking is 100% plastic and is typically made from recycled materials. PVC decking is lighter than composite, making it easier to move around. Composites have a long lifespan and do not splinter or require routine maintenance such as sealing or staining. Simple, light pressure washing typically keep composite & PVC decking in top shape, .
Wood Decking: Select Selkirk Cedar and Brown/Green Treated
Still among the most common building materials, wood decking is less expensive than composite decking and can be very versatile. Many find the natural beauty of wood, hard to substitute. Regular maintenance, cleaning, and periodic staining help keep a wood deck in pristine condition.
Railing Materials: Westbury, TREX, Fiberon, TimberTech, Dekorators, Azek, and wood!
Just like deck boards, railings can be maintenance free. There are options such as aluminum, composite, vinyl, and acrylic materials:
- Aluminum deck railing is light, durable, and low maintenance. No need to concern yourself with rot or corrosion.
- Composite deck railing is also durable and low maintenance. It looks like wood, but has the stability of a synthetic where it won’t splinter, bow, or warp like wood.
- Vinyl deck railing is scratch resistant and doesn’t fade or crack. This is a great choice for more extreme climates.
If wood railings are the choice, wood spindles are available; or, hybrid railings can be constructed with a mix of wood and metal spindles for added beauty.
Glenbrook Building Supply has a huge selection of decking solutions for professional deck builders. We have many brands of deck boards displayed side-by-side in our showroom and our professional sales staff can help with deck building and code questions. We want the end result to be beautiful and structurally sound.
Glenbrook Building Supply, located in the Twin Cities, offers composite decking materials, metal railings, deck and porch boards, LED deck lighting, underdecking, treated wood and metal framing, posts and post wraps, pavers and more. Call us today to schedule a showroom appointment or visit our online virtual showroom at https://glenbrooklumber.com/virtual-tour today.